Monday, April 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday--April 1-7


Hey guys! I am so excited to be back in the swing of planning my weekly meals! It is such a huge help if I will just take the time to do it! I encourage you to make one for next week if you aren't usually doing so. It really does take all the guess work out of it and is a huge money savor on your grocery bill. :) Never hurts to save money, right?

I decided that for breakfast this week I was going to limit cold cereal to once a week or in case of a late start days. We eat WAY too much cereal and the cereal I buy is pricey because it is organic. So here are what our breakfasts will look like this week.

Sunday- Cold cereal, fruit
Monday- Pancakes, Bacon, fruit
Tuesday- Eggs, Toast, fruit
Wednesday- Biscuits and Gravy, Sausage, fruit
Thursday- Oatmeal, fruit
Friday- Bagels, fruit
Saturday- Hashbrown Scramble

*I serve fruit at every breakfast*

Lunches we will just do a variety of sandwiches, salads or leftovers from the night before.

Dinners look like this...

Sunday- Out or Leftovers
Monday- Homemade Sausage and Pepper Pizza, Salad
Tuesday- Easy Shrimp Pasta, Veggies, Bread
Wednesday- Cheeseburgers, Baked Fries, Corn
Thursday- Poppyseed Chicken, Veggies
Friday- Incredibly Cheesy Turkey Meatloaf, Veggies
Saturday- Leftovers

*I would usually plan something for Saturday but seeing as what I am making most days will make a lot so we should have plenty to choose from for Saturday's meal. :)*

I hope this helps you get some ideas for your meals! Enjoy! Let me know if you need any of the recipes that aren't posted.

Have a wonderful week and happy eating!

<3 Julie

1 comment:

  1. One can't definitely go wrong with chicken. It's so affordable.
    I stocked up this weekend.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete